924 N. Main
Built in 1935 by Arnet’s. A train car used to deliver stone to the rear where Arne would fabricate headstones and other stone work and do retail sales in the front. Was completely rehabbed and modernized in 2001 with office uses that view the river.
Min and Max Size of Suites: 500 to 12,000 SF
Want to be notified when it’s available?